Thai Wooden Salad bowl
Material :Teak wood
Size : 6 x 6 x 2 Inch
• Remove all packaging from our cookware.
• Before using, kindly wash your cookware in warm, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly.
• We recommend:
– pre-conditioning by simply applying a light coating of cooking oil using a paper towel or cloth, then wipe around the total interior surface of the cookware.
– Wipe off any excess oil. DO NOT use spray on oils, spraying oils have an ultra-thin layer of oil that will burn off at low temperatures and can leave a sticky residue that reduces the non-stick properties of your kitchenware. General Information for our cooking utensils – Salad bowl
• Keep small children away from the kitchen area while you are cooking with heat. Heat, steam, hot food and oils can splatter from kitchenware when in use.
• If using salt, only add to boiling water as adding salt to cold water may cause pitting in your kitchenware .
• Our Salad bowl are not suitable for Microwave use.
• Do not use spray on oils! Spraying oils have an ultra-thin layer of oil that will burn off at low temperatures and can leave a sticky residue that reduces the non-stick properties of your tableware.
• Stand Salad bowl in an airy position away from direct sunlight and other heat sources to avoid drying out Salad bowl.
• Do not wash our Salad bowl in the dishwasher.
• Never leave our Salad bowl standing in water.
• Always dry our Salad bowl after washing.
• Oil the Salad bowl regularly to preserve and enrich wood – we recommend vegetable oil, (e.g. Crisp and Dry), or alternatively olive, rapeseed, walnut or Danish oil
• Remember wood is a natural product and needs to be treated with care