If we ask you to provide certain information that you can identify when using this website, you can be assured that it will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement. The Merchant may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information.:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographics such as zip codes, preferences, and interests
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
For a complete list of cookies we collect see List of cookies we collectsection
What do we do with the information we collect?
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons.:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think will interest you using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or letter. We may use the information to tailor the website to your interests.
We are committed to making sure your information is safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you accept, a file will be added and a cookie will help analyze your web traffic or notify you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Web applications can be customized to meet your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which page you are using. This helps us analyze information about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to our customers’ needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only and then the data is deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies allow us to provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find helpful and which you do not. Cookies do not allow us to access your computer or any information about you other than the information you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. But you can usually modify your browser settings to reject cookies if you want. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, when you use these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we have no control over other sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not subject to this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statements associated with the website in question.
Control of your personal information
You can choose to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by notifying us using our Contact Us information.
- We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you if you tell us you want this to happen.
Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
You can request details of the personal data we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information you have stored, please email this request to us using the Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.